Imovane 7.5mg is well-known drug used to restore sleep in case of insomnia. It is often used in countries, such as USA, Canada and countries of European Union.
Imovane 7.5mg is well tolerated by most people. The most likely adverse reactions may include: a bitter taste in the mouth, nausea, headache, drowsiness residual, depressed mood, irritability.
As usual Imovane has no serious side effects, so Imovane surpasses all known drugs for treatment of insomnia with its pharmacological safety.
Imovane 7.5mg is prescribed in case of the following problems:
• Difficulty falling asleep
• Frequent waking at night
• Troubled and restless sleep
• Sleep disturbances in mental disorders in situations where the insomnia aggravates the state of patients.
Despite the sedative and relaxing effect of the drug, it is ineffective at various psycho-emotional disorders, and therefore is used exclusively for the treatment of insomnia.
Way of the use and dosage
• Imovane is available in tablets for oral use.
• Take your medicine before bedtime with a full glass of water.
• The average therapeutic dose for temporary insomnia is 7.5 mg
• Patients with severe long-term insomnia can double the dose to 15 mg.
• The therapeutic effect is developed within 20-30 minutes, after which the patient falls asleep easily
• Generally, the treatment lasts 5-10 days depending on the type and severity of insomnia.