Xanax 3mg (Alprazolam)
Xanax 3mg (Alprazolam) is prescribed for treatment of diseases caused by excessive activity of neurotransmitters of the brain and increased excitability of the central nervous system:
– Pathological phobia
– Feelings of anxiety and fear
– Increased irritability
– Sleep Disorders
– Panic disorder
This drug is used in case of somatic disorders that accompany emotional distress such as: tremors, convulsions, muscle pain.
Way of use and dosage
– Xanax (Alprazolam) is available in tablets for oral use.
– Begin to use Xanax (Alprazolam) with low dose of 0.5 mg 2-3 times a day.
– The dose can be gradually increased up to 10 mg per day.
– The maximum daily dose of 10 mg should be divided into 3 doses.
– Take your medication no more than 3 months.
– To reduce the risk of withdrawal syndrome, refusal of treatment should be provided gradually. Within a week, reduce the dose to 1 mg daily.
Self-administration of Xanax (Alprazolam) can harm your body, it is highly recommended to consult a qualified doctor who will prescribe the optimal dosing regimen and talk about precautions.