Imovane is prescribed in case of the following problems:
• Difficulty falling asleep
• Frequent waking at night
• Troubled and restless sleep
• Sleep disturbances in mental disorders in situations where the insomnia aggravates the state of patients.
Despite the sedative and relaxing effect of the drug, it is ineffective at various psycho-emotional disorders, and therefore is used exclusively for the treatment of insomnia.
Way of the use and dosage
• Imovane is available in tablets for oral use.
• Take your medicine before bedtime with a full glass of water.
• The average therapeutic dose for temporary insomnia is 7.5 mg
• Patients with severe long-term insomnia can double the dose to 15 mg.
• The therapeutic effect is developed within 20-30 minutes, after which the patient falls asleep easily
• Generally, the treatment lasts 5-10 days depending on the type and severity of insomnia.